Count me in!

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Looking for hits...

You know it really has been quiet online. I have been so busy with the final preps for the move that you would think I wouldn't notice. I get up on sunday morning and change and feed Kendall. Then putting her in the swing she starts to drift off to sleep. Now I hear that Cameron is awake and drag feet upstairs to speak with her. "We have to be quiet Cameron, Sissy and Mommy are asleep." "ok daddy. Daddy? " "hmm?" "Did Bunny see you in our Home?" "I don't know Cameron but we need to be quiet ok?" "ok" ... I gather said child up and carry her downstairs. "DADDY_MOMMY BUNNY COME!" "Shhh, mommy and sissy..." "DADDY...DADDY bunny come home" "ok, I know let's get you some breakfast and then we will get mommy" "MOMMY BUNNY COME TO THE HOUSE MOM"

Anyhow the bunny Rabbit brought Cameron a Disney Doll "Tinkerbell" and a couple bath toys. It brought Kendal some chew toys, and it brought Daddy a twelve pack of MGD ;


I love that bunny

I finnally got the girls settled down and finished working on the floor that I had ripped up for the new owners, ( a little rot in a two foot area.) And replaced the kitchen flooring. Then under the house I reinforced the new wood and placed five floor joist brackets to satisfy the inspector for our closing. Then this afternoon it was up to Aunt Ruth-Ann's for lunch and my goodness was it a splended lunch. We had Turkey, Ham, Sweet Potatoes, Cabbage(cooked), String bean Casserrole, buns, pudding, and Deviled Eggs. (probably some other stuff I don't remember.) But we are home now and ready to wind down from all the excitment.

Happy Easter Everyone!!!!

Love Larry, Allison, Cameron, and Kendall

http://northrockhead.blogspot.com/

3 Comments:

  • At 7:23 PM, Blogger Rick Northup said…

    Maybe you guys haven't really noticed, but I don't think Mom really knows how to work this thing. Most of the posts are not hers at all.

     
  • At 1:29 AM, Blogger Rick Northup said…

    Looks Like we got SPAMmed again.

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger Rawknee said…

    Now that's the biggest spam I've ever seen, I decided to take Ricky's advice and put on a spam blocker, actually it's not a spam blocker, it's a comment monitor that allows me to decide which comments to allow to be posted.
    Rawkneepee
    Good site

     

Post a Comment

<< Home